Necromancer Spectre Build Questions

Looking for some guidance on my Spectre build. I'm following Ghazzy's Raise Spectre build (https://pastebin.com/gKUzRs8c). A few of my pieces are not quite ultimate tier but I feel like I'm getting pretty close.

My questions are about mana. With all these auras turned on I only have ~50 mana unreserved. This doesn't leave enough to frequently hit the wand triggers, nor to consistently cast conductivity. It also seems that this build has next to no mana regeneration but maybe the idea is to compensate with a mana flask.

Anyone running this or something similar who can provide some guidance?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2021, 1:49:14 PM
can't view the link or your character sheet, so not sure if your build is designed to take a hit or avoid damage.

If its the former, you can craft "6% of damage recouped as mana" on ring prefix which is enough for my build to run CWDT molten shell + offering and also cast curse/flame dash as needed.

You could get some flat mana regen via low level clarity, jewels or other equips, you dont need much generally.

I am curious about what people use the 8sec cooldown wand triggers for, what skill do you use to trigger spells in wand and how is that better/more reliable than casting normally?
I made my character tab public so it should be viewable now. The problem with clarity is that it will eat up mana reservation which I'm already beyond capped on.

Is there any way to get mana regen aura on the Animate Guardian without making him too glass?
"
Asmosis wrote:
can't view the link or your character sheet, so not sure if your build is designed to take a hit or avoid damage.

If its the former, you can craft "6% of damage recouped as mana" on ring prefix which is enough for my build to run CWDT molten shell + offering and also cast curse/flame dash as needed.

You could get some flat mana regen via low level clarity, jewels or other equips, you dont need much generally.

I am curious about what people use the 8sec cooldown wand triggers for, what skill do you use to trigger spells in wand and how is that better/more reliable than casting normally?

Its for casting desecrate and the offering of your choice + whatever other support spell you like such as wave of conviction. Manually casting desecrate + offering is tedious and this fully automates the process with 100% uptime.

For the op try speccing two points into deep thoughts which is a bit right and down of the extra spectre node. That should clear things up for you until you can fix it with gear.

You will probably need minus mana cost of non channeling skills elreon craft on rings.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Nov 29, 2021, 1:55:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info