cant open blight maps

Hello GGG
I have a problem that some of my blight maps wont open its up to 6 atm, when i place them into map device it just says activation failed and it doesent matter how many times i try they will not open.
Can you help me with this issue as it starts to add up to be quite a bit of currency just sitting there and can do nothing.
As some of the maps are weeks old if not a month or more i did try to relog and i also tried to ask in general chat quite a few times and asked friends but no answer seemed to be found.
Regards Louis Birkekær
ign:Cookiemonsterrrrr
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2021, 9:27:14 AM
Are you trying to add any scarabs etc. to the map device at the same time?
A screenshot might be helpful as well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I am adding 3 scarifice pieces like i have been doing with 100s of other blight maps, its all i run this league so i havent been doing anything else than all the other maps, i now have 12 maps i cant run and it kinda adds up in lost or unusable currency.
I really hope there will be a solution as every map is like 35c to buy and buff up and then cant open and 12 maps is 420c that i would very much like to spend on something else.
Regards Louis Birkekær
what exactly would you like a screenshot of?
there isnt much to see really i try to open the map and it just dont do it and gives me a test that activation failed
"
Trickstar wrote:
what exactly would you like a screenshot of?
there isnt much to see really i try to open the map and it just dont do it and gives me a test that activation failed

A screenshot of the error message, yes.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
this is what i get
[img][/img]
umm how do one link a screen shot?
i cant seem to get the image button to work.
is there an email i can send it to or how to give you a screen shot?
Read the known issues sticky in the bug forum. It tells you exactly how to attach an image to a post.

Also, there is a known issue already with a few blight maps that won't open. GGG is aware.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Trickstar wrote:
this is what i get
[img][/img]
umm how do one link a screen shot?
i cant seem to get the image button to work.
is there an email i can send it to or how to give you a screen shot?

just alter your img-tags like this:
[img="insert path (URL) to your desired pic on the web"][/img]
relax - it's just ones and zeros!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info