I need some help unlocking the map passive tree/Maven

I need some help unlocking the atlas passive tree. I have encountered the maven on T5 desert map in haewark Hamlet. That map now reads "witness by the maven" on all the other person of the maps I own. I have no watch stones socketed currently in haewark Hamlet. I have defeated 2 of conquerors at least once (al-heznin and baran). There is no conquerors in haewark Hamlet. The progress bar in the atlas with Maven icon shows 1 of the 3 chunks have been completed

I am not sure what to do now. I have done a ton maps in haewark Hamlet. The envoy will appear from occasion with some random dialog when doing maps in haewark Hamlet but I have yet encounter the next encounter with the maven.
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2021, 4:12:51 PM
Atlas screenshot
What maps did you run?
Did you get the maven beacon?
"
snaggle777 wrote:
I need some help unlocking the atlas passive tree. I have encountered the maven on T5 desert map in haewark Hamlet. That map now reads "witness by the maven" on all the other person of the maps I own. I have no watch stones socketed currently in haewark Hamlet. I have defeated 2 of conquerors at least once (al-heznin and baran). There is no conquerors in haewark Hamlet. The progress bar in the atlas with Maven icon shows 1 of the 3 chunks have been completed

I am not sure what to do now. I have done a ton maps in haewark Hamlet. The envoy will appear from occasion with some random dialog when doing maps in haewark Hamlet but I have yet encounter the next encounter with the maven.

You have to do different maps for the maven progression in each region.
From current 1/3 on hamlet, run 2 different hamlet maps with maven activated in the map device.

When 3 different maps are witnessed, You will drop a quest invitation item for a 3-boss fight.
That will unlock the hamlet atlas passives, then You do this 4 more times for 4, 5, 6 and 10 bosses.
And You repeat all this 3-4-5-6-10 boss rounds in each four current atlas region one by one.
As You progress, higher and higher tier maps will be required for the next set of bosses.

So, the key to maven is different maps running to fill the witnesses up again and again.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
I have done like 20 white and yellow maps and the maven icon never lights up.

Atlas
https://imgur.com/a/Gp7q30l
Last edited by snaggle777 on Nov 28, 2021, 3:22:28 PM
If you have a maven icon in the map device, killing bosses on different Haewark Hamlet maps should give maven progress.
Maybe you accidentally disabled the maven button? Try to click on it
Last edited by seaman on Nov 28, 2021, 3:41:04 PM
yea, you have 1 of 3 progress in haewark. you have to finish this progress before it unlocks atlas wide.

in order to do that, i believe the map also needs to be tier4+.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
in order to do that, i believe the map also needs to be tier4+.

No, any map tier for 3-boss progression
"
seaman wrote:
If you have a maven icon in the map device, killing bosses on different Haewark Hamlet maps should give maven progress.
Maybe you accidentally disabled the maven button? Try to click on it

That was it! Button was disabled. Omg thank you!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info