Fyregrass POB question

Hello,

I was following Fyregrass's pob for the poison tornado shot to try and get a zoomer for my nemesis farming method...

https://pastebin.com/CtscRpJ2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QORq_skbhgU&t=1086s

^ this is the pob and link to his video.

The only problem is that he has Malevolance / Herald of Agony / Defiance Banner and Grace active in his POB , but I just do not know how exactly he get's all that.

Even with the grace mastery, if I activate Grace / Malevolance and Defiance Banner I am at 100% reservation.

The only way I can go around it is going herald of agony, defiance banner, and grace.

Am I missing something ? Maybe a new fresh pair of eyes could help me.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2021, 12:23:29 PM
are you sure he actually uses grace? some people use the vaal grace gem just as an 'oh shit' button, without every actually using the basic grace part.

edit : watching him play, he doesnt have malevolence ON.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Nov 27, 2021, 8:58:01 PM
I am just following the pob. In the pob he has them all checked .

The only assumtion here is that he forgot to uncheck malevolance or left it there to be picked...You either go Grace or Malevolence.
I do something similar

I run grace + banner for maps and turn them off for malevolence(have to turn both off as I have grace reserv mastery) on big bosses(like sirus) as my DPS is good enough for maps without the damage boost.

normally its in my links but I am leveling an enlighten atm.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I do something similar

I run grace + banner for maps and turn them off for malevolence(have to turn both off as I have grace reserv mastery) on big bosses(like sirus) as my DPS is good enough for maps without the damage boost.

Even with enlight you won't be able to fit in malevolance...

I think with enlighten level 4 + charisma it might be possible , but you sacrifice leech.

How is the build performing high end by the way ?
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I do something similar

I think with enlighten level 4 + charisma it might be possible , but you sacrifice leech.

I am just leveling it, I don't do big bosses that often to worry about not having it available, I can go to stash and swap them when I open a Sirus portal.

To note I am doing poison concoction, not w/e build your POB is.
builds are similar enough to be compared though.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
I do something similar

I am just leveling it, I don't do big bosses that often to worry about not having it available, I can go to stash and swap them when I open a Sirus portal.

To note I am doing poison concoction, not w/e build your POB is.
builds are similar enough to be compared though.

Mine is Tornado show poison stacking...The pob is not mine it's Fygreass's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info