Atlas map question

I just reached maps with my league starter so i only have the typical t1-t5 maps on my atlas until i find the things that upgrade the tiers of maps in citadels.

However zana sold me a t6 map so i have one of those.
Is there any point running that t6 map for the purpose of unlocking it for drop as my atlas can only show up to t5 maps so far.

Am i wasting it if i run it now? Not sure how this works.
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2021, 6:30:47 AM
Maps can only drop if you can open your atlas, look at the map, and see both the name and tier as an option

So, if you run the Tier 6, you might get Tier 1-5 map drops.

You unlock further, higher options by socketing watchstones, which drop when you kill a conqueror of the atlas, or you buy one and socket it.

So, there is not a lot of point until you socket at least 1 watchstone, allowing Tier 5-8 maps to drop.
"
trixxar wrote:
Maps can only drop if you can open your atlas, look at the map, and see both the name and tier as an option

So, if you run the Tier 6, you might get Tier 1-5 map drops.

You unlock further, higher options by socketing watchstones, which drop when you kill a conqueror of the atlas, or you buy one and socket it.

So, there is not a lot of point until you socket at least 1 watchstone, allowing Tier 5-8 maps to drop.

Thanks. That's what i thought but i wasn't sure. I try to always have the highest tier of map possible available for drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info