Maven keeps starting the same mindgame even if i failed one

As far as I remember, perviously if you died during mind game (which obviusly, everyone do with this shitties in the rpg world boss mechanic) maven just kept her fight scenario to the next step. But now she starts the failed mind game from the beginning even if you have failed it. Does that mean I can't even corpse-run it now?
My hero can do any boss, lvl30 simu but fighting maven even a0 is not possible because of this change now?
So instead of reworking what nobody likes and nobody understands, ggg made it even more broken?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Nov 27, 2021, 9:25:33 AM
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2021, 6:20:58 PM
"
judikator wrote:
As far as I remember, perviously if you died during mind game (which obviusly, everyone do with this shitties in the rpg world boss mechanic) maven just kept her fight scenario to the next step. But now she starts the failed mind game from the beginning even if you have failed it. Does that mean I can't even corpse-run it now?
My hero can do any boss, lvl30 simu but fighting maven even a0 is not possible because of this change now?
So instead of reworking what nobody likes and nobody understands, ggg made it even more broken?
have you tried not failing the memory game?
That's impossible to me, sorry.
I can't see the effect of 6 steps sequence while dodging spinning frost lasers and whole screen is covered with my minions. I wish it was at least more color-visible effect.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Nov 30, 2021, 4:50:28 PM
Dunno if this trick still works, but you used to be able to zone in and use the grace period invulnerability to wait out the memory game.
Украина в моём сердце

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info