Night Lotus Scourge Arrow MTX Not in Today's Purple Sale?

I was waiting to finally buy this MTX next time it was on sale and the purple themed mtx special arrived today. They have all the reg stuff as before like Night Lotus Toxic Rain MTX but now they left out Night Lotus Scourge Arrow???
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2023, 2:42:37 PM
it was added this leagu? i think GGG say that what was added this leagu wont be on sale
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
it was added this leagu? i think GGG say that what was added this leagu wont be on sale

Night Lotus Scourge Arrow? That's been around for ages and was always included in the previous sale.
"
009Status wrote:
I was waiting to finally buy this MTX next time it was on sale and the purple themed mtx special arrived today. They have all the reg stuff as before like Night Lotus Toxic Rain MTX but now they left out Night Lotus Scourge Arrow???

I've had the same realization. I'm playing a ca/sa ballista build and I've been wanting to make my character look more flash lol
"
009Status wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Night Lotus Scourge Arrow? That's been around for ages and was always included in the previous sale.

Maybe you could PM support and just ask nicely if you could buy it at the discounted price since its.. purple :P

They generally will provide help if they can whatever the case.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 1, 2023, 3:06:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info