Server Maintenance

We'll be restarting the realm for server maintenance shortly. Downtime should be less than 10 minutes, sorry for any inconvenience!
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2022, 6:42:31 PM
OwO
ty but sorry I didn't see any warning message come up above my in-game chat box, and I was in the middle of a T5 Vault map doing the Harvest Mechanic when suddenly poof, game went straight to this:

It really would be nice to have some consistency in-game with the warning messages so people don't waste their maps/resources. Thanks.
Last edited by AShugars on Nov 3, 2021, 12:35:20 AM
"
AShugars wrote:
ty but sorry I didn't see any warning message come up above my in-game chat box, and I was in the middle of a T5 Vault map doing the Harvest Mechanic when suddenly poof, game went straight to this:

It really would be nice to have some consistency in-game with the warning messages so people don't waste their maps/resources. Thanks.

I got a 10 minute warning, with warnings every minute after 5 until. I think maybe you didn't see it. Usually warning is not given on such short notice though but I think the restart this time was perhaps urgent seeing as there was a pretty big bug with "deserialized a mod".

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3200903/page/4
Last edited by _BreadChild on Nov 3, 2021, 12:44:17 AM
"
_BreadChild wrote:
"
AShugars wrote:

I got a 10 minute warning, with warnings every minute after 5 until. I think maybe you didn't see it. Usually warning is not given on such short notice though but I think the restart this time was perhaps urgent seeing as there was a pretty big bug with "deserialized a mod".

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3200903/page/4

Well maybe I didn't notice but in most cases I am really keen to notice these messages when they pop up, but perhaps an audio ping sound or something of an audio meme would be a nice addition to letting players know it is time to log out.
Really hope this fixes the lag issues in maps that people have been having.

No issues in previous seasons.
please fix instance crashes.
it ate my precious highest tier maps in ssf
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Press R or RIOTヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
IGNs PentaKill_Brand
Ripped at Lv88
Now trying to be b in invasion league
Not sure what the update was, but holy moly my latency spiked, my gpu is essentially on fire trying to keep up, and essentially everything about performance got worse.
crashing trying to enter maps again. great update guys
Be nice if i didnt lose 3/4 of my maps from these broken issues.... making it impossible for me to progress :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info