Curse Effect reduction only works when on consecrated ground

When self cursing with soul mantle, I am getting a reduction in resistances, and buffs are highlighted purple (extend longer) when temporal chains is applied.

When on consecrated ground, resistances revert to normal and buff removed.

Hypothesis is that reduced curse effect is working, but it could be soul mantle cursing is reverting to pre 3.14 bugged version of "increased" as opposed to more resulting in the effect not working. And consecrated ground reverts the soul mantle curse to what was intended.

Either way, curse effect reduction isn't working with 100%, 110%, 130%. It merely reduces the effect of the curses but does not fully mitigate the effects of reduction of curse unless on consecrated ground.

This is breaking my build :(
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 1:18:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Retested and confirmed that cowards legacy is causing the bug of increasing effect of all curses applied to myself.

Test wit:
cowards legacy without concecrated ground
cowards legacy with conc ground
no cowards legacy works fine
Hey, I'm looking at your gear and tree and the behavior you're describing seems correct for the amount of increased and reduced curse effect you have.

It looks like you have 50% reduced curse effect on yourself from the consecrated ground, 40% from your ring, and then 30% from your tree. This is 120% reduced curse effect on yourself. With no coward's legacy equipped curses should not affect you, and it sounds like they do not from what you describe.

With cowards legacy equipped you have 120% reduced curse effect on yourself from the sources explained above, and then 50% increased curse effect on yourself from cowards legacy. This ends up with 70% reduced curse effect. So curses should affect you at 30% of their effect in this scenario.

If I'm missing a source of reduced curse effect on yourself that you have, or not understanding your problem correctly please let me know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info