Options Not retaining their settings.

When I set my settings in the Options Menu, they wont stick.
for example when I select a Filter. ((And, Yes I pressed Apply.))..
When logging out or when booted / kicked out because of disconnect,
or anything of the sort, upon returning I find that the selections I have made in the options section did not stick.

Thanks for reading. 👀👋🤡👍
Last edited by SirTwsted on Oct 25, 2021, 6:26:32 PM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2021, 7:14:15 PM
There was a thread somewhere in the tech help section about (something like) this. Think it had to do with either folder or file permissions. Lemme see if I can find it.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Take a look here (Not the exact thread I was looking for, but what Vio/Han said still holds): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3186081

Also, try making sure you run the game as admin.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 25, 2021, 6:39:32 PM
But I run the game through steam.
It doesn't have admin options, it just has a large green play button.
Anyways, ill read the article, thanks 👀👍

I will try that.

Thank you 👋🤡👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info