So this is Seismic Trap and Toxic Rain league hey? Fun stuff...

Gotta love when two builds dominate the majority of the playerbase right lol?

Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 3:36:59 PM
That is not a new phenomenon. There are at least 5 builds that work well enough to be fun this league.
IGN : Reamus
I'm playing Toxic Rain but the monster density is so high that it feels super slow.
Last edited by Wazzouf on Oct 25, 2021, 4:09:10 PM
Hmm 51% of poe ninja playing three skills
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds

Honestly I feel like they finally balanced things where everything feels slow and weak.

Its less a TR / Seismic Trap / Esxang league than it is everything just is even worse.

TR and Seismic are not great though by any means, they just had really popular videos put out near the beginning of league start.
Last edited by trixxar on Oct 25, 2021, 4:16:51 PM
its like every league get less and less builds. u either play tis 3 build choice or wait better league or PoE 2. playing TR champ atm, so boring.

i really liked Carrion golem build in Heist league...it was actually fun to play. now game is like job u must do...
people are just running the usual strong league starters that dont take much investment. let the economy develop over the coming weeks and build diversity will start to open up.
"
Defiants wrote:
Gotta love when two builds dominate the majority of the playerbase right lol?

Yeah, because thats the first time this happened.
Why does this matter?

Just play what you want.
It's almost like people picked strong reliable starter builds for the first week of the league before moving onto something else.
It aint strong and reliable though. Its pretty damn broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info