Thank you Chris Wilson and the rest of the POE team.

As a fellow Chris Wilson myself I have been mistaken for being on the POE team on several occasions. Wish I could say I'm an awesome game developer but sadly I am not. I only played POE for maybe an hour a couple years ago while I mainly played D3. Really the only reason I liked D3 more at the time was the ragdoll physics of minions flying off the screen. After this terrible D2R experience with the servers and ridiculous queue I kept seeing forum post after post on D2r forums with titles like "Installing POE today". This last week having to wait in 400 to 700 person queue at like 8AM I was just done so I said I'm going to install POE while waiting in queue because I had also read some news about this new Scourge update and holy crap I am having a lot of fun. No queue to login and at least for me not a single crash yet leveling up to 31 and I am loving the customization of this game. To a fellow Chris Wilson and the rest of the POE team thank you so much for uplifting my ARPG experience again.
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2021, 2:06:51 PM
Funny... I've known two other Chris Wilsons in my days on this rock. Seems to be a really common name for Wilsons.

I was once at a Mathematics convention and there were four of us with the same name. So mine's pretty common too.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 25, 2021, 1:24:06 PM
Yeah it's definitely not that unique. Had multiple fun experiences at the airport with airlines thinking I was committing fraud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info