Seeing A Lot of Awful Krangles Lately That Troll Us

I just got on Quiver 0,3 % life leech, and Critical Strikes deal no extra Damage (lose 40% dps). Realy if boonus has to be +attributes (and not a huge amount), or 1-50 elemental dmg, and deal no elemental dmg... Its not boost, it's just trash.

For example, if I played elemental dmg and got "convert x% physical dmg as extra cold" and as negativ deal no phs. Okay, I wouldn't argue with that. But how, in the early game, reducing any dps to 0 is helpful?
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
Ignore the league mechannic completely and you will have a MUCH better time this league.

You'll save alot of times in your maps which allows you to run more maps and do stuff that's actually profitable.
You'll also skip having to get randomly 1shot by the extremely overtuned Scourge monsters.

Except maybe for the start if you play ssf, when you can use the scourge mechanic on white items to simulate alchemy orbs, that you don´t have in numbers (or at all) yet.

(witch)

(duelist)

Pressing "v" then works almost like a logout macro from nightmare, if it is getting too dangerous.

Apart from that, yes.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Oct 25, 2021, 1:21:18 PM
I am already tired of scourge mobs and their crack junkie focus on the player + getting spit at by lamas
Need more brains, exile?
"
'Adds X-Y Chaos Dmg'
'Deal No Chaos Dmg'

Lots of examples of the above. Has anyone made anything really decent or OP yet? The reward system for this league feels quite lackluster so far. Out of the 75-ish items I've krangled I think I made one good item; Death's Opus with Culling Strike and Deal no Lightning Dmg.

I don't notice any increased droprate of currency or items or anything much either.
Maybe the GG rewards are in krangled maps with lots of mods etc...?

Corrupting items has always been a gamble. You could achieve great things or "fail" miserably and brick your item.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Aynix wrote:
Today I got Shav with DOUBLE reduced energy shield.
Reduced armor, evasion and energy shield + redcuded energy shield

April 1st was long time ago.

Ouch.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
'Adds X-Y Chaos Dmg'
'Deal No Chaos Dmg'

Lots of examples of the above. Has anyone made anything really decent or OP yet? The reward system for this league feels quite lackluster so far. Out of the 75-ish items I've krangled I think I made one good item; Death's Opus with Culling Strike and Deal no Lightning Dmg.

I don't notice any increased droprate of currency or items or anything much either.

Corrupting items has always been a gamble. You could achieve great things or "fail" miserably and brick your item.

OK, but we're not talking about reg vaal orbs or even Alva temple here.
It's the league mechanic and main selling point that got a lot of players to come back.
"
Out of the 75-ish items I've krangled I think I made one good item;

That's the crux of it. You spent all that time messing around with the League Mechanic for basically nothing. You could have spent that time doing literally anything else in the game, even starting a new character from scratch, and you would have received more Currency.

I don't get it. I like the mechanic of it overall. It's an interesting system that should be part of the game, but as far as a League mechanic goes? Especially when compared to say the raw output of Currency that Ultimatum had?

I can't play this league lmao. It's too dry and unrewarding and grindy.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
'Adds X-Y Chaos Dmg'
'Deal No Chaos Dmg'

You have one character over level 90. Please go back and try actually playing the game before coming onto the forums and acting like you understand it.

Every single one of us understands what Corrupting is. The point is that this League Mechanic is not rewarding and is largely a waste of time and effort. Unlike past league mechanics which were highly rewarding.

Try to keep up, nub.

Literally the only people defending this have what, 2 achievements and no real history playing the game. Fun stuff...
Last edited by Defiants on Oct 25, 2021, 3:34:32 PM
"
knorpl wrote:
Chris assured that the league would help in gaining strength and should be good for the lvl.

Imagine to trust Chris' words in 2021 :D Are you guys from the other planet?
"
Aynix wrote:
Today I got Shav with DOUBLE reduced energy shield.
Reduced armor, evasion and energy shield + redcuded energy shield

April 1st was long time ago.

Can you post it?
I want to see this :D
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info