3.16.0 Hotfix 4

3.16.0 Hotfix 4:

  • Fixed a bug where Merveil, the Siren was not spawning Golden Statues.
  • Fixed the Scholar's Mod on Flasks from being able to incorrectly roll % Increased Charges per use instead of Reduced.
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2021, 3:03:48 PM
Any chance of Fixing Essence worm ring causing 4 times the normal reserve for everything?
Also any Crit modifiers on the skill ladder are not being added when selected.

See the bugs I've submitted.
Vixen's Entrapment there is always big trouble
all curse gems to much mana cost
x4 curse gem use in gloves and one spell for triggers x4 = tooo much mana cost

GGG why not fix for Vixen's Entrapment triggers free mana cost.
Very sad!
i have been crashed often playing cyclone/General's Cry when i'm closer the walls or something like that. Cells map for example is one where i'm crashing... like many others... if you guys have time, could atleast investigate, please :/
Last edited by kamidak on Oct 24, 2021, 10:46:11 PM
Elemental Overload still waiting for fix, but I can agree that gamebreaking bugs have priority.
I am crashing a fair bit while zoning. Sometimes the client just disappears. More often I get the "application not responding" error. Any ideas on if that is just mine or is it the client itself?
"
groink19 wrote:
Elemental Overload still waiting for fix, but I can agree that gamebreaking bugs have priority.


I'm curious, what's the bug with EO? I'm assuming you're aware of the change that it only applies to skills that have crit themselves? (Not a fan of the new EO by any means, but I failed to notice the change myself for like 2 days)
"
memphis212 wrote:
I am crashing a fair bit while zoning. Sometimes the client just disappears. More often I get the "application not responding" error. Any ideas on if that is just mine or is it the client itself?


This has happened to me a few times as well, pretty sure it's a bug with the client.
"
Luyeh wrote:
"
groink19 wrote:
Elemental Overload still waiting for fix, but I can agree that gamebreaking bugs have priority.


I'm curious, what's the bug with EO? I'm assuming you're aware of the change that it only applies to skills that have crit themselves? (Not a fan of the new EO by any means, but I failed to notice the change myself for like 2 days)


Tooltip DPS doesn't change, so I doubt actual DPS changes. Hard to test for me, since Crackling Lance has some nice damage range of death.
"
groink19 wrote:
"
Luyeh wrote:
"
groink19 wrote:
Elemental Overload still waiting for fix, but I can agree that gamebreaking bugs have priority.


I'm curious, what's the bug with EO? I'm assuming you're aware of the change that it only applies to skills that have crit themselves? (Not a fan of the new EO by any means, but I failed to notice the change myself for like 2 days)


Tooltip DPS doesn't change, so I doubt actual DPS changes. Hard to test for me, since Crackling Lance has some nice damage range of death.


It's somewhat crude evidence, but I noticed big fluctuations in fireball and hexblast dps while leveling (observing how fast mobs died, not tooltip). Suggested to me that it was working, even if useless for my build. I believe it is working even if tooltip doesn't work. Some form of visual feedback like a buff or something would be much appreciated if I were to keep using it though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info