Anyone have cool scourged items to share?

Made me laugh:

I may use this:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Out of all of them I think these are the best I have. Now if only I could find some tainted fusings ;_;

You can imagine how garbage the rest are if these ones are the best.
Last edited by lupasvasile on Oct 25, 2021, 4:24:35 PM
Guys I'd suggest skipping scourge mechanic completely until GGG does a revision (should be coming in the next few days I'd imagine)

Just focus on filling out your atlas and delving to a good depth until the changes come in. It's not worth it to run scourge at the moment IMO, too rippy and not rewarding enough.

check out that savage item

tier 3 guys, not only tier 3, double tier 3.

i had to kill a boss for it, that was the big payout from the league demon.

I think it's semi decent. Over 130 flat life ring.

Also the name of by boots made me giggle. As it fits the new league with updated defense/block.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 26, 2021, 2:58:15 AM
You know whats coming!

Items are all bad. Maps have been awesome, and unfortunately I've consumed them so can't link.

Expecting a good item out of the krangler is a fools errand. They missed the target on that pretty badly. But maps. They nailed it with the exception of a few mods that need tweaked.

But every league is overtuned to start with. Anyone who can't weather the first few patches of a league should probably hold out for the 3rd or 4th week of a league. That's about when they get it right.

I have a worst item that I've already linked in other places, but it was off a boss. Not sure if it counts....

Last edited by Nubatron on Oct 28, 2021, 4:25:54 PM

I dunno about cool, but this is interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info