Random Crashing, Again.

I'm also crashing very often, like others said when I enter a map it either goes straight to desktop or it'll hang on the loading screen then go to desktop without any error or exception pop up. This happens several times an hour.

"
Subtlex wrote:
same. constantly crashing this league. thank goodness they fixed portals so you never lose them

That's because the current issue people are encountering is a client side issue. Portals vanishing is caused by an issue server side killing your instance.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Oct 25, 2021, 11:06:06 AM
For min it worked like this, put the resolution 800x600, the entire configuration at least, remove the cosmetics and or special effects, disable the dynamic resolution and finally put in DirectX11 and limit the FPS to 24.
Also crashing 10-20 times a day when changing instances, it's so annoying.
Crashing alot here also, basically ruined last league and starting to ruin this one. Exiting the passive tree is basically a coin toss if I crash. Changing zones is every 5-30 minutes then crash.
Last edited by DvOiD on Oct 25, 2021, 1:45:01 PM
Deactivated my out of date LOOT FILTER and that fixed this issue for me.
Random crashing vs boss fights. The game will hang and just CTD. Campaign Act boss fights are a pain since they always crash and portals vanish and map exploration resets if I log in again so I will need to run from the beginning of the map but I was able to finish the campaign by using Vulkan with annoying graphical glitches. Tried to reinstall old Video card drivers, redownloaded the game, tried all settings from default to custom but to no avail. This never happened to me before. Please fix GGG :(
Bump
Same here.

Last league I got loading-screens of 3-4 seconds, Oriath sometimes like 5-6. Now I am upto 30 seconds in Oriath, 20 going back to my hideout.

On top I do crash like once per 2 maps.

And I got huge lagspikes every now and then....

Strange. This patch/ update wasn't good for me.
Entering last uber lab room > latency ramp up to 50k > Crash.
Open uber lab again > Instant crash.
> 2 offering gone. What a great thing to start the day
The temporary fix that worked on me is to run path of exile in windows 8 compatibility mode, no crashes on boss fights and scourge BUT the game runs very poor. Missing textures, low FPS, FPS drops during mapping. :( found this solution while searching for KERNELBASE.dll errors and fixes. I hope a fix will come soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info