Random Crashing, Again.

Same issue, crashing to desktop with no error message as soon as I load in. Level 4 in lioneye's watch and I can't even load the game.

DX11/Vulkan doesn't matter, fullscreen/windowed doesn't matter, no graphic settings did anything to fix it. Updated my drivers and no help.
Same issue here, and very random.
Earlier today I had problems reaching the last stairs in Haunted reliquary epilouge.

And right now I had a crash going into a map.

This is what I found in the event viewer:
Faulting application name: PathOfExileSteam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6174ccb1
Faulting module name: PathOfExileSteam.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6174ccb1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000003ac6de
Faulting process ID: 0x2028
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7c90751d86d6c
Faulting application path: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExileSteam.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExileSteam.exe
Report ID: 22116c29-a61e-4f3f-81d3-af61696627de
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
yep, CTD's every 1-2 maps. I think ive crashed about 20 times in the past 2-3 hours so far. I'm glad portals persist after crashes now.
Something tells me this isn't going to be fixed anytime soon if ever.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
So I thought this was a problem with my system and I have never had crashes before in POE like this. I found that if I move ram stick to a different slot, disabling dual channel mode and then disable the XMP ram profile in Bios I am 100% crash free, however this is not a fix, it just worked for whatever reason. I am not having any other issues in other games or programs.

I updated all my drivers for everything I could think of, even my my bios because I thought there was something wrong with my system.

i7 8700k
32gig ram DD4 3200Mhz (16x2)
GTX 1080ti - 8GB
Bump
KEKW be sure to buy a mystery box LUL oh and the games only almost 10 years old now... going to take some time for these small time developers that are backed by tencent to develop a working game and servers...
Could you tell me which exact video card model you have ?
Do you have a factory overclocked one ?

I have a GTX770 (oc version), I just downclocked it by 50mhz and so far I'm not crashing (this solution worked for me in the past also for The Witcher 3).

(Note I'm talking about the random freezes\crashes during gameplay, not the new bug when entering portals or accessing instances)
+1
same. constantly crashing this league. thank goodness they fixed portals so you never lose them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info