Random Crashing, Again.

I have the same experience. I have just crashed the game 5 times in an hour. This is really concerning me, cause I don't know how I can go mid game, let alone end game.
ya I have been having the same problem I found this in the error log maybe it has something to do with it

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-10-22T16:01:33.4942698Z" />
<EventRecordID>1030</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>DESKTOP-CAC5MDD</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
- <EventData>
<Data>PathOfExileSteam.exe</Data>
<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
<Data>616ce70a</Data>
<Data>AUDIOSES.DLL</Data>
<Data>10.0.19041.1023</Data>
<Data>1a824d91</Data>
<Data>c0000005</Data>
<Data>0000000000018f65</Data>
<Data>32bc</Data>
<Data>01d7c75e13f70961</Data>
<Data>D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\PathOfExileSteam.exe</Data>
<Data>C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL</Data>
<Data>47c9d0b5-d946-4c56-a215-38f097a215f4</Data>
<Data />
<Data />
</EventData>
</Event>
Just adding my voice to this point in the hope that we get some input from GGG on this...

Never had crashes like this before, was fine yesterday on launch but today I have had somewhere in the region of 8-9 'alt-f4' style crashes within a 2 hour period.

No error and no warning just straight to desktop. Tried both Dx11 and Vulkan, as well as changing graphic settings to no avail. Game is unplayable at the moment.
Bump
UP! unplayable, thought it was related to first day but it is still same today and guess it is not about servers im afraid...
I keep getting random crashes also, four in the past 30 minutes.
Just got home from work, sat down and went to check this thread to see if any solutions I haven't tried has been mentioned.

I am both relieved and concerned at how many people are having the same/similar issue as me. Relieved to know it isn't my Rig. It may not be the best, but it should be way more then enough.

Concerned, because I want to play but I am having a rage quit sort of day so if this happens.. Early bed I guess.

I am saddened that I haven't seen any official recognition on this issue. Then again, I don't have any social media, including reddit, so if nothing is mentioned on their official website or forums I will have no idea.

How it is fixed soon. Whenever I crash I tend to stay off for an hour or so to collect my thoughts, and wonder why this is my life. Then go back on for the happy brain juices to stop thinking of stuff.

Hope for a fix soon! Will edit and let you know how long it took to crash (if I remember).

Crash #1 @ 7:42PM EST. So, less then an hour ish?
Last edited by Mabuz on Oct 23, 2021, 7:42:21 PM
Unplayable crashed 5 times in 10 mins on act 6 tukomaka boss it's super annoying also that GGG hasn't mentioned anything :(
I had probably 5 crashes on zoning and 1 shortly after zoning into Heist area. One was in Lab, one while coming back to Heist hub (hopefully my items are in inventory), the rest randomly across leveling zones. I'm on Windows 11 with RTX 3070 and AMD 3950x, the crashes are straight to desktop, no error popups or assertions. I've just deleted my content.ggpk and re-downloaded to see if that helps, when I tried to run the packcheck it said it was corrupted. This is new for me, I usually have no crashes and was stable last league.
Last edited by Devlin1991 on Oct 23, 2021, 7:27:05 PM
I'm still getting a lot of crashes to desktop when changing instances or entering a map portal.

It's very frustrating and is actually worse today than yesterday on leaguestart. I've found it to be worse since the quick patch this morning. À

Thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info