Game Crashes when entering a new zone

Every time I move to a new zone, the loading screen appears, starts loading then the game crashes back to Desktop. At the moment this happens every time I try to go to the Lunaris Temple in Act 3. It happened to me just a bit earlier where I had the same problem trying to enter The Battlefront. This is getting really frustrating...
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2021, 2:37:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This just happened to me trying to enter Ashen Fields....really really frustrating.
I am also experiencing frequent crashes while zoning. For me, it happens immediately when I click the portal. Happening in h/o going to maps, going to act towns, pretty much everywhere.

Seems to be getting worse as the day goes on.
Same here,constantly crashing going from zone to zone or entering heis and maps :/
happens about wevry 1 in 4 times i need to go to a new area . getting old real fast.
I just crashed when entering Den.
When loading to a new zone I often get the unexpected disconnection after a LONG loading fail.

Just annoying. Never had this particular problem prior to Scourge.
I also have started to get random crashes when it happens in maps it causes the areas that are reveal to reset in the map but not in the scourge realm.
"
Mindwire wrote:
I also have started to get random crashes when it happens in maps it causes the areas that are reveal to reset in the map but not in the scourge realm.

Sometimes it also un-reveals my map as well. Didn't notice with the Scourge though, good eye!
Is there anyone even looking at this issue? Can someone, anyone, please respond to know you at least care. Thanks.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I've crashed to the desktop changing zones more often this league than any other leagues combined. What I experience is the sound in the game will start to cut out with a very slight pause then crash to desktop or freeze the entire game where it is at, where I'll have to then go to task manager and end the process in order to get out and then relaunch the game. So Frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info