SSF, but with more people? [Suggestion]

Hello,
I've been playing this game for a league or two now and going on it pretty hard on it now and I really love it. I don't think there was yet a thing that I disliked :D. Every league I play it with my wife and we have a blast, but recently I've been craving for SSF and wanted to try it out, but every time I wanted to actually try it, I end up leaving it alone, because I just realise that I want to play it with my wife.

So I've been wondering if there's a possibility for us to ever see SSF type of playthrough, but with one or other friend, or maybe even better for your entire guild. I've heard multiple content creators also mention, that they would like that type of style of POE, so I don't think I am alone on that 😁

If this would add too much costs, I think it's a perfect contendor for purchesable guild perk, since it's very niche thing.

Anyhow,
thank you for making this game, It's truly awesome experience!
Last edited by vygandas on Oct 17, 2021, 1:39:03 PM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 2:11:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Heyo,

Welcome to the land of Wraeclast! It’s great to hear you & your wife have been having a good time.

Have you taken a look at Private Leagues? In addition to what you’re looking for, they offer (optional!) custom rules such as disabling trading with NPCs & preventing magic (blue) and rare (yellow) equipment dropping as loot. Do note that Private Leagues are a paid feature.

I think they might be the closest GGG will come to implementing your suggestion. People occasionally suggest this, and it sort of sounds like “Hardcore, but you can die sometimes.” Typically I’m a fan of options, but as HC & SSF only exist for bragging rights I could see added granularity watering them down. A small number of options that are either on or off more easily remain meaningful imo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info