stop the forced game play

the going through the acts over and over again with different toons is just boring and forced. there needs to be more options to take the MONOTONY out of the game and make it much more fun!
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 7:40:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
the going through the acts over and over again with different toons is just boring and forced. there needs to be more options to take the MONOTONY out of the game and make it much more fun!

I would suggest a shortcut.

As soon you enter act 4, where you naturally find Niko, allow players to skip acts through the Azurite mine and level there.
There couold be special nodes in Delve that allow you to spawn at different act zones if you like.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"

I would suggest a shortcut.

As soon you enter act 4, where you naturally find Niko, allow players to skip acts through the Azurite mine and level there.
There couold be special nodes in Delve that allow you to spawn at different act zones if you like.

yeah give us OPTIONS instead of forcing us to play the game they way the devs want!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info