Bought Arcane Contagion because it was on sale.

I already owned Arcane Contagion. Might wanna add a little "owned" tag somewhere in there, so your players don't repurchase an already owned mtx.

Or even remove it from being sold to that account, as there is 0 uses for duplicate MTX.
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 4:32:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
thats good idea. only pick mtx from in game its shows what you have alrdy
+1

I'm very careful when buying stuff from mtx cause GGG wouldnt mind me spending all my coins in things I already have.

but maybe in 3.17? 3.18? 3.19? PoE 2? never? who knows, since simple changes take an eternity to be done here.

anyway, you can try e-mailing support@grindinggear.com and beg for them to give your coins back.

Just check the e-mail address, not sure if this is correct.
OP, would be good to hear from you if refund was possible.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Yep, you're welcome to contact us at support@grindinggear.com to look into a microtransaction refund. We'll be happy to check on how we can help :)
"
gandhar0 wrote:
OP, would be good to hear from you if refund was possible.

I did get a refund for it just.

Maybe add a "hide owned" checkbox, and hide owned mtx from the store?
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
Last edited by drklrd on Oct 17, 2021, 9:55:59 AM
I have a hard time taking you seriously when this exists, and has always existed:

Last edited by Fluffy_Maverick on Oct 17, 2021, 4:06:36 PM
"
I have a hard time taking you seriously when this exists, and has always existed

I don't see it.

Edit:

Alright. So it looks like the ingame shop shows it, the web one does not. I can't say I've ever bought MTX in-game tho, so I've never seen that before now.
Last edited by drklrd on Oct 17, 2021, 4:15:34 PM
"
drklrd wrote:
"
I have a hard time taking you seriously when this exists, and has always existed

I don't see it.

Edit:

Alright. So it looks like the ingame shop shows it, the web one does not. I can't say I've ever bought MTX in-game tho, so I've never seen that before now.

Huh, seems we both learned something today. I never realised that the site shop doesn't indicate that you already own something, as contrary to you, i buy all my MTX ingame. I retract my statement about not taking you seriously.
Last edited by Fluffy_Maverick on Oct 17, 2021, 4:32:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info