I hope Links are not too powerful. You don't wanna force 2-player meta

A LOT of us don't like partying. I'm sure your stats reflect this...

There should be a place for 2-man groups, but if they're too strong, you're not respecting the single-players in a majority-single-player game.

The aura efficiency system also seems to greatly favor 2-man groups, so it's not even just Links.

The worst experience I ever had in PoE was when you were forced to group up for master missions. Never again. Not that my PC can even handle it (read: you're going to amplify technical issues too).
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 4:06:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It would only ever become that if that redesigned the whole game around the idea that you would linked players on you. It would probably be the worst decision they ever made if they did.

Aura bots were in the game for awhile and nothing was balanced around them.
If you don't like partying, don't. No one obligates you. At the end of the day, this is a multiplayer game.
Party should be a thing, and should be strong.
And you are not the majority. Majority of the ppl actually spend their time ING, and not in the forums. So you won't see a complain about x or y thing from them.
Stop using minority or majority stuffs, cause they are 500% inaccurate.
"
Immoteph wrote:
A LOT of us don't like partying. I'm sure your stats reflect this...

There should be a place for 2-man groups, but if they're too strong, you're not respecting the single-players in a majority-single-player game.

The aura efficiency system also seems to greatly favor 2-man groups, so it's not even just Links.

The worst experience I ever had in PoE was when you were forced to group up for master missions. Never again. Not that my PC can even handle it (read: you're going to amplify technical issues too).

what are you talking about? SSF exist btw for your single play experience.
Grouping has always been significantly more powerful than solo play.

This is because playing in a group gives you a big increase of currency, item quantity and rarity:

So doing really souped up maps with a group is going result in a huge amount more currency and high tier drops than solo play for the same investment.

Yet, only a tiny amount of people play in groups. In part because PoE is such a fast pace game it takes a certain crazy to want to be a support in a group or to play in a group at all.

For the people that are that kinda crazy they now have some nice new stuff to work with during group play but I doubt we'll see many more people grouping because of it.
Last edited by Souchirou on Oct 17, 2021, 4:07:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info