Purchasing points to buy premium stash tab

Hi,

I relatively new to the game and hoping someone can assist me, I tried to purchase 200 points to purchase a premium stash tab

Clicked on buy at the debit/credit card section but no where to put details in and don't see how to add payment to my account, now in the transaction it says pending payment but how do I pay ??

Thanks in advance
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2021, 2:07:03 PM
Hey there, Monkey75!

Could you please try clearing your browser cookies and cache and restarting your web browser? This sometimes helps with issues occurring during checkout.

If you are still unable to complete your purchase I would also recommend trying with a different web browser (such as Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), using a private/incognito session, and temporarily disabling any sort of pop-up blockers or browser extensions to see if this helps.

If this doesn't work, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and provide a screenshot of any error message you may be receiving as well as your account name and the names of 2-3 characters on your account, and we would be happy to check into things further with you!
Thank you, I will try you recommendations.
If you have and browser addons like ublock or noscript i would recommend disabling them.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
FYI for 15 points per tab you can upgrade a non-premium tab to a premium one. Also every 3 weeks (with limited exceptions) all stash tabs go on sale. This traditionally starts the second weekend of league launch.
Thank you all for your advice, it was being blocked by a addon to edge. All sorted now, thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info