3.16 Passive tree when?

Have you guys ever played Path of Exile? You should try it. It's a good game!
yeah would of loved to spend this weekend on crafting some builds.

Its not liek POB would be able to update but having some kind of tree to play with would be amazing

Woudl be great if you can try and get the friday timing the same and maybe drop the tree over weekend?
(or at least a list of changes)

or some of the map regions ...

2 days of drip feeding goodness with nothing

cummon you cannot condition me and leave me hanging.
Very little if any change around duelist starting point from what I see from the screenshots. Sure GGG reshaped the clusters but not much change. That area is even lacking masteries, Defiance for example should be a shield mastery, yet I see no icon on the screenshot. To be honest I thought GGG would at least improve pathing significantly there considering the nerf and place spell block cluster there. Can't even see the new armour / evasion hybrid node either. Where better to place it then between the armour and evasion part of the tree, just like they did with the Divine Shield node.
Last edited by SeaSkipper on Oct 17, 2021, 3:24:28 PM
"
hsuchijp wrote:

main tree pathing probably not much changes from 3.15, unless you played sst or fr totems.

mastery will likely to be quite lacklustre tbh.

-20/10 When you answer you have to think while doing it.
"
SeaSkipper wrote:
Very little if any change around duelist starting point from what I see from the screenshots. Sure GGG reshaped the clusters but not much change. That area is even lacking masteries, Defiance for example should be a shield mastery, yet I see no icon on the screenshot. To be honest I thought GGG would at least improve pathing significantly there considering the nerf and place spell block cluster there.

Everything does not revolve around your experience in Poe ... it is very clear that it is very low.

"
1Chimosh wrote:
Common GGG. Every hour is a wasted time spent going over these extensive changes.

I need to see if I will play the game still.

Ok, first of all, it's 9am on monday in new zealand at the time of me writing this. Ppl are still getting settled in after the weekend(we all know mondays start off slow)

Second of all, we still have till friday to get the PoB updated, there is really no rush as of right now, specially when they stated they plan on getting the tree data out before wendesday, which was when we ALWAYS GOT IT BEFORE. So you can expect it either later today or tommorow realistically.

Third of all, the league is 3 FUCKING MONTHS LONG, MISSING OUT ONE DAY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PLAN OUT YOUR BUILD WILL NOT END YOU.
Last edited by Fluffy_Maverick on Oct 17, 2021, 4:17:44 PM
"
Dale2021 wrote:
"
hsuchijp wrote:

main tree pathing probably not much changes from 3.15, unless you played sst or fr totems.

mastery will likely to be quite lacklustre tbh.

-20/10 When you answer you have to think while doing it.

So says the guy on probation.
Anyway, haven't people forgotten the time when GGG says they rework 40+ gems and showcase frostbomb on trailer. Everyone was so hyped and turns out all other gems were meh. Masteries will be similar. If you are not hyped, you will be less disappointed, that's my point.

Last edited by hsuchijp on Oct 17, 2021, 6:00:22 PM
"
She who needs to see if her construction has less damage and if it is confirmed she threatens to stop playing haha
Build something new and stop complaining.

Projecting. You have no idea.

I havent played POE for the past 2 leagues and have it uninstalled. The latest patch with the quality of life changes that I have been asking for, for years is finally here. So I have installed the game. But I want to see the passive tree.

Its that simple.

Kindly f off
JSON has been released. So hopefully the guys at PoB will have it for us ready soon.

https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/1449928637587738628

Thanks GGG
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info