With the announcement of guild currency etc tabs, can I sell my personal tabs?

I would very very much like to refund my personal map tab and instead have a guild map tab. I only play PoE with my friends, and we all split premium tabs between us; One of us bought a currency tab, I bought a map tab, etc. It would be really cool for all of us and very convenient to be able to pool our tabs together in the stash. Obviously we're willing to pay the extra to convert them.

Being able to sell our premium tabs for in game currency, then spending it on the guild tabs instead would be awesome.
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2021, 8:46:05 PM
"
JufoJufo wrote:
I would very very much like to refund my personal map tab and instead have a guild map tab. I only play PoE with my friends, and we all split premium tabs between us; One of us bought a currency tab, I bought a map tab, etc. It would be really cool for all of us and very convenient to be able to pool our tabs together in the stash. Obviously we're willing to pay the extra to convert them.

Being able to sell our premium tabs for in game currency, then spending it on the guild tabs instead would be awesome.

Hi there, JufoJufo! Can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com about this?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names in your message that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info