Looking for builds/compositions for small group, group farming

Hey everybody,

after a pretty bumpy league start i really enjoyed expedition so far (apart from some of the nerfs, died a whole lot due to lacking damage and being overrun, and then dying due to speccing for more damage and getting oneshot in return) but either way... to make my and my friends next league start a little more smooth next time around (or even earn some more currency right now) iam looking for some group compositions/builds for around 2 to 4 players. So far i have only either found compositions for 6 man or at least 3-4+ and i was wondering if there are any interesting compostions for smaller groups (3 people maximum) that cover most of the other things bigger groups run.

~Plokon200
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2021, 5:17:39 PM
Every time I've read a group's set up that is trying really really hard to be end game party optimal they say

'if you're going to cut one of these characters cut [this one]'

but they only ever talk about dropping one part of the party, so that makes me think they see 5 as essential. Dropping to 3 seems like trying to follow a cooking recipe but being determined to only use half the ingredients but idk, haven't done it myself.

Aura bot, curse bot, dps carry seems like the way to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info