Maps drop

Hello,
I think I miss something with the atlas.
I completed 105 objectives, which means I have 100% chance to drop one tier higher.
I am running T15 maps and the only maps I drop are yellow or white...

I just have to pay 6-7c to run maps?

Thank you for your answer

Regards
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2021, 9:50:04 AM
Get a screen shot of your atlas. If you don't know how to post one, read the "Known Issues" sticky in the bug section of the forum.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
https://ibb.co/4767PgR
I am actually running Lira's sector

Thank you!
Last edited by mariole75 on Sep 4, 2021, 9:10:41 AM
get more map completition, more awakened bonus objectives, start using sextants one every single map, chisel your maps, and slot more watchstones in
If you do that, you will be the one selling the maps 6-7c each rather than buying them
Don't have different number of watchstones socketed. Have either 0 or maximum you are currently doing (4). Having 1 and 2 watchstone regions will mess with your map drops if you want t14+

Read about map drop equity here
Thank you for your answers guys.
I was following this guide (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hbmims/guide_stepbystep_visual_guide_on_atlas/) but maybe it's outdated.

Normally, I should be able to drop maps of Lira's area with this setup no?
Should be fixed if I put all the watchstones then?

Thanks!
If you only want lira maps - 4 stones in Lira, 0 everywhere else. Guide says to max your awakening level and based on my experience it just adds unwanted maps to drop pool and messes with the equity thing
Ok thanks, very clear :)
in a trade league u would idealy want to be awakening 9 and favorite good layout maps, then sell your good layout maps for regions u dont want to run, that way u will be making most money

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info