Lost email so I can't confirm to login

I lost the password to the email connected to this account. I spent money on this game to get extra space in my inventory, among other things. I really hope there is something that can be done. I clearly remembered the password to the PoE account. Just not the email itself.

Edit: I'm trying to link the account in the game and it requires me to verify by checking the email to confirm it. I just need the email changed.
Last edited by GrowVIC on Aug 17, 2021, 4:57:58 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2023, 4:35:08 AM
"
GrowVIC wrote:
I lost the password to the email connected to this account. I spent money on this game to get extra space in my inventory, among other things. I really hope there is something that can be done. I clearly remembered the password to the PoE account. Just not the email itself.

Hi there, GrowVIC! I'm sorry to hear that you've lost access to the email address associated to your account!

Unfortunately, we are unable to help with account issues such as this via the public forums. Can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to look into this further for you!

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names in your message that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
How long does it usually take for a response? Just sent it.
"
GrowVIC wrote:
How long does it usually take for a response? Just sent it.

I think up to 48 hours at the moment.
However what you are asking requieres you to prove that you are the correct owner of the account.
That process is SEVERAL e-mail from GGG support with questions that you have to answer correctly before the e-mail can be changed.
This process will take several days to complete......
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Aug 18, 2021, 12:21:42 AM
I wish I never gave you any money.

I might have not cared to get my account email changed, or if I did care, I wouldn't need to create a Xsolla account to do forensic work
Last edited by biskeater on May 21, 2023, 4:05:10 PM
If you lose your email, consider your account as a meta existence.

It's there, but it is as good as lost.

GGG lost my respect.
"
biskeater wrote:
If you lose your email, consider your account as a meta existence.

It's there, but it is as good as lost.

GGG lost my respect.

well if you can't answer the securty questions, then you can't recover the account.
It will be the same for your account with other companies also........
"
biskeater wrote:

GGG lost my respect.

Yeah, that's totally reasonable.
When I forget something, let's say my email password... I also lose respect for companies, zookeepers, the elderly or any other random people because it definetely their fault, that I can't access my (?) email. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info