PS5 Freeze and lags

- [PS5]
- Monday, August 16, 2021 1AM (GMT+3)
- Gateway Moscow / Location Ukraine, Kyiv
- Error messages when failing to teleport, or load into a zone. None
- Are you crashing to the console dashboard, or disconnecting back to the login screen? No, just 3-5 sec freezes during the boss fight
- If you can reproduce the issue 100% of the time a video clip would be handy. https://youtu.be/uSdiwIPWKYw?t=406 (the whole boss fight)
- Are you using a cabled connection, or Wifi. 1 gb/s cable connection
- What model console are you using? ps5
fix PlayStation port
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2021, 7:02:11 AM
Hi.
On the video you can see that during "freezes" all visual effects update at normal speed and after that the game speeds up.
Unfortunately this mean you are having connection problems. Have you tried switching to any other gateway?
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
On the video you can see that during "freezes" all visual effects update at normal speed and after that the game speeds up.
Unfortunately this mean you are having connection problems. Have you tried switching to any other gateway?

Sure, I've tried Frankfurt. Felt the same. Usually, I play with friends and during these freezes, I do not have any voice audio connection problems. Strange.
fix PlayStation port
I have the same problem and only in this game...I try Amsterdam, London and Frankfurt gateways when the game is lagging and nothing new, lag and more lag during 15/20min
Same problem, only started since last update
PS5 Keep crashing or freezing issue is the rest mode enabled on the PS5 console. On PS5 the Rest Mode is by default on, but this is causing problems for most of the players. So, very first disable the rest mode to fix the problem. But if this won’t works for you then there is a possibility your PS5 firmware gets outdated and while running the high-graphics games.
So, try updating the firmware or reinstall the particular game which is causing the problem.
Hope this works for you to fix PS5 Freezing and crashing problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info