Explosive Concoction BUG

in the description of the skill it is said that "bottle that deals unarmed attack damage in an area".

but this effect does not work correctly! 15-30 damage is added to the skill, and other flat effects from equipment.

but modifiers of increased melee damage, although they affect melee without weapons, are not taken into account in the skill, including "Facebreaker" modifiers
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2021, 1:46:58 PM
Dont believe it works with Facebreakers or Doryani's Fist.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Dont believe it works with Facebreakers or Doryani's Fist.

"are not taken into account in the skill, including "Facebreaker" modifiers"
they are dont
yeah, it does not deal melee damage so it is not supposed to work with facebreaker or doryani fist
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Explosive Concoction - unarmed projectile attack
Facebreaker - unarmed melee attacks
None of the old uniques work with Concoction. It's a ranged attack, and the unarmed uniques only work with unarmed melee attacks. They were all updated to specify that.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
seaman wrote:

"bottle that deals unarmed attack damage in an area"
ATTACK DAMAGE, there is no unarmed ranged combat, there is not even such a tab. there is unarmed damage with the right hand, it is accounted for and it does not work correctly with this skill. either the description is simply wrong, or the skill is working incorrectly.
Last edited by SliderFF on Jul 27, 2021, 10:05:08 AM
"
SliderFF wrote:
"
seaman wrote:

ATTACK DAMAGE, there is no unarmed ranged combat, there is not even such a tab. there is unarmed damage with the right hand, it is accounted for and it does not work correctly with this skill. either the description is simply wrong, or the skill is working correctly.
The skill description is not wrong, and it is working correctly. Facebreaker, Doryani, etc only work with melee unarmed attacks. Concoction is not a melee attack. They do not work together and they are not intended to.

There is no bug here.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
aggromagnet wrote:
None of the old uniques work with Concoction. It's a ranged attack, and the unarmed uniques only work with unarmed melee attacks. They were all updated to specify that.

As I understand it, the current update is simply overflowing with stupid decisions, league skip, even the work of skills could not be described normally...
"
SliderFF wrote:
"
seaman wrote:

ATTACK DAMAGE, there is no unarmed ranged combat, there is not even such a tab. there is unarmed damage with the right hand, it is accounted for and it does not work correctly with this skill. either the description is simply wrong, or the skill is working incorrectly.

If the woman weighs the same as a duck, then she is made of wood. The woman weighs the same as a duck. Therefore, the woman is a witch.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jul 27, 2021, 10:11:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info