map objektiv completed

Hi
I updated my default atlas to 3.15. I ran a red map with all my watchstone in and I only got awakening objektiv updated, it is now at 58/164 but on regular bonus objektiv it is only 8/164. can you help me get this back?
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2021, 12:40:19 PM
"
MoonDogPower wrote:
Hi
I updated my default atlas to 3.15. I ran a red map with all my watchstone in and I only got awakening objektiv updated, it is now at 58/164 but on regular bonus objektiv it is only 8/164. can you help me get this back?

In standard, this ONLY works if you run a LEGACY T16 YELLOW CORRUPTED map and completes it (kills the boss) !!

One problem if you try to make this map now, is that when you corrupt it it can change to a non legacy version and then it doesn't work anymore.
Thanks for reply.
I obviously only had 1 T16 map, I corropted it, it obviously made mods that I can not handle, tried and died of course all 6 portals. Thank GGG for their simplicity on those smallest things. Path of frustration.
"
MoonDogPower wrote:
Thanks for reply.
I obviously only had 1 T16 map, I corropted it, it obviously made mods that I can not handle, tried and died of course all 6 portals. Thank GGG for their simplicity on those smallest things. Path of frustration.

then buy one. Not that hard....
Thank you for taking the time to answer me :-)
you are mist welcome.

A trick that I myself do, is make a few T16 maps ready before each release so I have them to run directly after the release go live.
Then you don't have the problem of corrupting Legacy maps into non-legacy versions.... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info