3.15.0 Hotfix 5

3.15.0 Hotfix 5:

• Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Forbidden Rite.
  • Fixed an instance crash related to Lion's Roar.

The fix for the Forbidden Rite crash is client-side, so you will need to restart your client to get the fix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2021, 9:55:36 AM
Where is the "T" fix? You need to re-enter the game every 10 minutes to fix this bug. Where is the nerf rollback?
what about T-Pose issue and graphics issue with monster disappear ??

My GPU is RTX 2080 ??!!
"
Faerys wrote:
Where is the nerf rollback?

Where is your common sense? There are people who are happy about this and the drama is completely overblown.
"
Faerys wrote:

The rollback is "Get gud".
"
Quelex wrote:
"
Faerys wrote:

Where is your common sense? There are people who are happy about this and the drama is completely overblown.

I also see that this is the worst online league in the last 3 years. These nerfs were liked only by streamers and their hamsters. I think normal people who are not able to play 10 hours a day are not happy not happy with this!
I'm a person that plays for only a few hours whenever I can, I'm in late acts, my build is at the point where it's garbage but only a few more levels before I can equip the GGEZ weapon, and I can honestly say - git gud. The game is slower, the game is harder, you need to pay attention to your mana more, and all it needs now is balance from the other side to stop being so rippy and unfair. I can live doing half of my earlier damage, but don't let me be one-shot by things I can't see and stop demanding me to go fast.
i must say this new patch... is shit i can understand if they try to make the thing more difficult but many build are totally pointless now i hope you will revert those nerfs at least a little to make them not totally shit. i personally love to experiment with builds thats why iam playing poe and not for playing the meta!
Thx for fixing Crash :)
"
Fixed an instance crash related to Lion's Roar.

Didn't you mean Lion's Meow??? ;)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info