0.10.5 Patch Notes and Between-season Race Events

"
TheuberClips wrote:
There are 18 races in the between season.
4 of these races are solo. The three 30min, and the 8min. No other mods to them.
The other 14 are party.

Please, change some of the other races to solo, and maybe change a 30min to party.

There are going to be more than 18 races between the seasons. The 18 that appear are only the first week, so when the race season ends, we can set them up on the Calendar.

waiting on stuff for melee may have caused me to go to other games for entertainment I'm not blameing anyone here just thought I should post on one reason why a player left.

I might come back but that desync its just.... it makes a truly great game mediocre.
Looking forward to the Patch, some very good Changes in there ...

Also like the nice Variations of the Races for the Time between Seasons (& Cut Throat, yeah). And with some little Tweaks here and there Season 2 will be a Blast for Sure :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Looking good and like the idea of the short races. Do agree that it seems a bit biased towards group races and lack of solo, but hope this will change.

Yes it would be nice to have a bit more of a prize structure to these, but I appreciate these are for testing

The thing I love best about these races is the fact that they are complete self contained events that I can just run and enjoy a race without the feeling pressured to compete in all the other 100+ races.

I would really, really love to see some of these stand alone races (with a small prize structure, but no season points) running during the season race periods so that people can still enjoy competing in occasional races without having to commit the time for all the season races.
Last edited by Jaknet on Apr 6, 2013, 8:34:39 AM
yes ? ok .
"
Zmrdobijec wrote:
Is there any chance to get recipes for exalted orb? Or increase chance to drop rate in future? I look today on trade chat and ppl offering 45fuse for 1exalt its 50% more than common rate.

Your rates suck anyways. Fusing are very easy to get compared to other valuable orbs thanks to 6 sockets. Also just buy a s--- ton of chaos and go for the lucky rolls playa.
Can we get a weapon swap key bind fix? When I use Ice Nova I like keeping it move only and when I swap to a melee weapon I would like my "move" mouse button turn into an attack button. I hate having to back off and swap key binds when I do a weapon swap. And the only way TO swap key binds is with the move button =/

Edit

I also hate how when I do pick up my main attack gem it gets swapped to the default attack. I have lost a HC toon due to this.

At least make it an option to turn this off.

Another edit

Thank you GGG for such an awesome game. Plan on buying more on my main account soon (and this one too)
Legacy items are BS
Last edited by Soulsniper on Apr 6, 2013, 1:36:10 PM
will be awesome if the new uniques are named, or linked in the patchnotes....
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
There are 18 races in the between season.
4 of these races are solo. The three 30min, and the 8min. No other mods to them.
The other 14 are party.

Please, change some of the other races to solo, and maybe change a 30min to party.

There are going to be more than 18 races between the seasons. The 18 that appear are only the first week, so when the race season ends, we can set them up on the Calendar.

Ah, thanks for the info.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
I'd like to suggest update for lightning wrap because I think now it's pretty useless skill. You can't use it to escape from battle, you can't use it to move around the map, you can't even use it for damage because it's pretty low, so basically I don't understand the point of that skill. the witch so far is the only champion who doesn't have an option to move around the field like other champions can with leap slam , whirling blades ,shield charge. I was thinking that the point of lightning wrap is similar to the teleport in diablo 2 but obviously it's not and in my opinion it should be :).
ign Phsyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info