0.10.5 Patch Notes and Between-season Race Events

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
First.

Looking forward to more content and more gameplay improvements.

Keep the good times rolling. Best of luck to you and the other team members.
1337 21gn17ur3
Last edited by ExiledToWraeclast on Apr 5, 2013, 7:37:05 AM
8 Minute Sprint race? sounds fun :)

Edit: Is the Demigod's Triumph going to the top prize for season two also?
Last edited by Snel on Apr 5, 2013, 7:50:02 AM
3rd :)

"To improve performance, we have reduced the complexity of most visual aura effects."

YAY!
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last edited by ToxicRatt on Apr 5, 2013, 8:00:04 AM
Chris, group with me for cut-throat, it would make my day

also make it possible to equip gems in your main/off hands if you have no weapon so that you can actually cast spells if/when you drop all of your gear
IRON MAN
GGG - LOVE everything you do.

1 BIG QUESTION!!!!!

Just looked at the events page - WHERE IS THE IN BETWEEN SEASON 1

CUT THROAT

CUT THROAT

CUT THROAT

I WANNA PWN PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR LOOT@!!!!!!!!
I love me some cutthroat
Today I descend to God hood, and your death shall pave the way.

The BLAMT races are gonna be crazy, looking forward to those :D
Its always in the last place you look
Niiiice. 30 minute sprint sounds right up my alley.

Also re-posting this from the last announcement.

"
Rastafarius wrote:
Any updated news on the new supporter packs that were being discussed a couple weeks back?

Specifically, if you will get Points when purchasing them. These Daily Deals have really got me wanting some more points lately but I'm not sure if I should buy a large amount or a smaller amount and wait it out for the new supporter packs, haha.
Good news.

But there's an issue about end game. Last time i've played on my main we did 6 maps (lvl72-74) in a row and ZERO maps dropped, even with 60/90% Quality on each. I wonder how i can progress more if i dont have the maps for it.
The game gets boring and sort of dead. Standing in town, selling full time, waiting for a lucky friend with a map (probably bought) to start some runs, until we run out of maps.
We need more chance to progress, and im not asking for easy and fast progress, i just want to keep playing, instead to fall asleep in town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info