0.10.4c Patch Notes

Thank you Chris; keep up the great work.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Keep up the amazing work! I just found this place a few days ago and I'm already completely hooked. I think the best thing is how active the development is, and how easy it is to access information about what is going on. Please don't ever change.
A larger mouse cursor should happen soon! Especially for those playing at 2560x1440 resolutions... It gets lost toooo often.
"
dgatewood wrote:
A larger mouse cursor should happen soon! Especially for those playing at 2560x1440 resolutions... It gets lost toooo often.

And mouse pointer color options.
I'd love you for a long time if we got map tinting/recoloring options. I've got a terrible habit of running dungeons with the map open, and sometimes the map coloration shares the colors with the map, making it tough to see. :)

Also, I run into walls. =D
Hmm, crashing every time (well, 2 times in a row) I enter docks...
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
So the patch was stated for Sunday suddenly comes out tonight?

Was there warning on this? If so, where is it posted?

I dont like fighting for nearly an hour to get to a spot only to be tossed from the game for a patch I had no notice on and then having to redo everything.

Thanks
Theamazonbasin
"
Chris wrote:

"
markus7 wrote:
What about 10.5 Patch notes? o.o PLEASE?

Should be ready soon!

Oh yeah! :- D Keep it up but don't sleep too little, man.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
So the patch was stated for Sunday suddenly comes out tonight?

Was there warning on this? If so, where is it posted?

I dont like fighting for nearly an hour to get to a spot only to be tossed from the game for a patch I had no notice on and then having to redo everything.

Thanks

Stability patches are deployed as soon as they are ready, with as much notice as we can give based on the race schedule. Because there's a race starting very soon, we gave 15 minutes of notice for this patch so that people can finish maps. It's important that we deploy it while it's still the workday here so that we have all the developers around if anything goes wrong.

In the past we've often deployed more than 10 patches in a week, if there are lots of urgent things to fix.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Stuck at checking resources.
Edit: Ok looks like PoE doesn't close connections properly there still was an established connection to a Gameserver.

"
Hmm, crashing every time (well, 2 times in a row) I enter docks...

Try it without the hooking the client.

Last edited by Hilbert on Apr 4, 2013, 9:49:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info