0.10.4c Patch Notes

Version 0.10.4c
  • Fixed an instance crash related to Conduit.

This crash (which manifested in many situations) was quite common and we're very pleased to have fixed it. This patch also fixes some small problems on the website and continues the war against in-game spam.

0.10.5 is still planned to be deployed on Monday, NZ time (Sunday for America).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
MajorThor wrote:
Was hella hoping for something awesome for something labeled as a "patch." This coulda been done as a simple hotfix/restart haha.

We describe anything with patch notes as a patch (because it does modify the game). Where possible we try to give patch notes so that people know what's going on :)

"
markus7 wrote:
What about 10.5 Patch notes? o.o PLEASE?

Should be ready soon!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
So the patch was stated for Sunday suddenly comes out tonight?

Was there warning on this? If so, where is it posted?

I dont like fighting for nearly an hour to get to a spot only to be tossed from the game for a patch I had no notice on and then having to redo everything.

Thanks

Stability patches are deployed as soon as they are ready, with as much notice as we can give based on the race schedule. Because there's a race starting very soon, we gave 15 minutes of notice for this patch so that people can finish maps. It's important that we deploy it while it's still the workday here so that we have all the developers around if anything goes wrong.

In the past we've often deployed more than 10 patches in a week, if there are lots of urgent things to fix.
"
TehHammer wrote:
Hmm, crashing every time (well, 2 times in a row) I enter docks...

Previously this has been caused by your client having out of date data sent from your ISP - Can you try patching using a VPN and see if it fixes it? If you have an older content.ggpk file you can switch out for the recently patched content.ggpk file before running the VPN'ed game client, that will guarantee you don't have the cached broken game files any more!

PM me if you're still having problems with it.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info