0.9.9e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.9e
  • Enabled the Shadow character class.
  • Changed chat segregation settings for the Public Weekend. The Default league is segregated into 7 chats: Twilight Strand, Shore Encampment, the rest of Act One, all of Act Two, and then one chat per higher difficulty level.
  • Skill gems now show that they getting close to a new level at 25% from the level, rather than 33%. They are now drawn under the map rather than where item hovers can be displayed.

The gem hover stuff will be improved after the public weekend. I understand it's annoying for high level players who don't want the hovers on their screen. Don't worry, we'll fix it!

Its primary purpose in the initial form is to explain to new players how and when gems level up. The most common question during the last public weekend was about how to level up gems. A lot of work can be done making it nicer for high level players and I assure you it's a priority.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Let's see Shadow character now. Now i feel OK learning that gem bar being a temporary thingy, thanks.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Awww, no fun complaining if you guys fix everything so quickly. ;)

Nice job. You gents are working overtime. Or finally got the clone bug worked out ( I'm talking about you Rory4! ! )
SOTWGUILD.COM
Finally, Shadow time!
*clicks desktop icon. Enters game. quits. repeats...*
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 11, 2012, 6:20:20 PM
This is at least 35 mins away at this stage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I must say I'm really impressed with the hard work GGG has been putting in!
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.9e
  • Changed chat segregation settings for the Public Weekend. The Default league is segregated into 7 chats: Twilight Strand, Shore Encampment, the rest of Act One, all of Act Two, and then one chat per higher difficulty level.

Any plans to add at least a little segregation to hardcore, maybe separate normal from everyone else? :)

Thanks!
Awesome news !
Can't wait to spend more time in this awesome game...problem is time is ticking so fast while playing PoE.
Thx for the heads up and let's test some more :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info