VALDO'S REST BIG BUG or HEAVVYYYY nerf.

I invest at least 2-3 ex every map. 1 map take 25-30 min to run. after 12 maps i double the currency i put in every in all map 1 ex drop on average. That was yesterday.... Today after 24 maps i did not get even 1 ex drop!!!!!!!!!!! all the 24 maps i got 7 exalted shards.
And that is with 3 Ladens and 1 Auspicious watchstones, Nemesis mod on map and on sextants+beyond+nemesis+harbenger+deli mirror.

If it is a bug then fix it.
If you GGG nerfed it then why the --ck did you not informe the players????

It is very annoying to lose 2-3 ex every map and thinking it was bad luck.
But now i know it is not bad luck because this have happened to other players.

Please GGG fix this or at least inform the changes to us players so that we dont feel like idiots.
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2021, 12:49:07 AM
Have anyone else noticed this???
another victim of RNG
24 maps is not a sample size worth debating.
Still play SSF on my main account :)

Its like really hard to say, next map you can drop 6 exalts.
But if they nerfed the drop so will prices of items you invest drop, so that the way you can be sure.
i dont think juice a map with 2~3ex worth of currency is a good idea....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
i also noticed im not getting any exalts from nemesis 3 deli farm. I think it was another stealth nerf. Bye nemesis 3 farming
"
Ryssenryss wrote:
it was bad luck.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
borodagnoma wrote:
i also noticed im not getting any exalts from nemesis 3 deli farm. I think it was another stealth nerf. Bye nemesis 3 farming

its just RNG.

all but 1 of my nem3 maps this league have given me at least 1ex
Rng... Lucky... Next map drop 6(00)ex... bla, bla, bla... The same song over and over again... Come up with something new because it's already boring.

Probably (I have no proof so I can't say that for sure) they modify loot rate, had experienced loot dropp change in real time when farming harbingers (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3087871). Except that I noticed (MF) clear difference in explode of currency. For example: the day before "alch and go" (nice explode), day after, nvm its "alch and go", or +100% IIQ/or +vaal, 4 scarabs, prophecy etc. I can see the difference with the naked eye. Or 4 months without ex drop on no IIQ build, but in one day collect 2, friend 3, other players from list, drop some too. I check other forum, users asking about is someone else has also dropped it, answers yes.
Rng is an excellent excuse, and some people believe in it more than in God... Soon they will register RNG as a religion.
3G at war again
Last edited by Willm4ster on Nov 28, 2021, 6:35:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info