Other 3 Classes

STR/INT: CRUSADER
>> Paladin-like holy warrior with some magic.

STR/DEX: BRAWLER
>> Monk-like, but name suits the world better, maybe.

or STR/DEX: DUELIST
>> Agile, dual-wielding warrior based on both finesse and muscle.

DEX/INT: NIGHTBLADE
>> Rogue-like assassin melee girl with some magic.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Gypsy
Able to break down items on spot and create usuable scrolls/arrows/potions/keys.
Passive abilities like auras or intense 1 minute buffs.

Cultist/Berserker
The more damage inflicted the more damage dealt. Can disarm humans or take limbs off monsters.

Demon
Can stand in one place and suck in smaller monsters/magic/arrows to buff/replenish itself.
bump :- D
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
"
resira wrote:
Just wanted to have a go at guessing what the three new classes are:

Str/Dex: Swashbuckler (female). A nimble swords(wo)man who uses her natural agility to defeat foes who might defeat her in contests of pure might. She can also resort to ranged attacks if her enemy is located far away.

Str/Int: Blackguard (male). The blackguard uses his knowledge of the magical arts to defend against spells and elements (using protective spells, for example) in order to better slay anyone crossing his path.

Dex/Int: Hunter (female). The hunter uses arcane powers to hide in the shadows, waiting for the unsuspecting enemy to cross her path. With her in-depth knowledge of all ranged weapons, she unleashes a deadly barrage of attacks, instantly annihilating her foe.

(Woe is me! Two female int classes and two male str classes must mean that women are smart and weak and men are strong and dumb, no?!)

Something I wrote in another thread
Samurai: (because knights are boring, and because the samurai would automatically commit suicide once his health reached 0)

Lincoln: (because he has a crazy reach, I also like the idea of upgrading his top-hat).

Normal Joe: (Once the game begins and the first monster walks forth, Normal Joe has a 50% chance of curling into a ball and repeating "its only a dream" until being consumed.)

Pirate: (He uses a flint lock pistol and says "argh, got ye right in de booty" whenever he scores a critical hit.)

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Actually, I was wondering about something and I haven't found any information on the subject. How are stats going to work? I mean are we going to gain stat points as we level up and we have to allocate them, or will our base stats stay the same and certain passive skills boost them?
"
Actually, I was wondering about something and I haven't found any information on the subject. How are stats going to work? I mean are we going to gain stat points as we level up and we have to allocate them, or will our base stats stay the same and certain passive skills boost them?

I think that Chris wrote a while back that say a witch would get 7 for each point placed in an intelligence passive skill, while only getting 4 for one placed in a strength passive skill. So, I would guess that for a Strength/Intelligence character it would be like 5 or 6 for each point placed in a passive skill for either strength or intelligence and only 4 for a dexterity passive skill.
Attribute points are assigned for you based on which passive skills you choose. If you choose an int passive skill then you get int points, if you're also an int class then you get more int points than a non-int class.
Forum Sheriff
Dex/Int: Illusionist, fights with weapons (dagger/shield or bow) but uses illusion magic (concealment, mirror images, teleport, invisibility) to help him.

Str/Dex: Five Animal Shaolin, uses the Tiger, Crane, Leopard, Snake, and Dragon stances to give him several benefits. The greater versions allow him to turn parts of himself in the animal and the ultimate versions completely transform him.

Str/Int: Fallen, uses fear and intimidation to survive. Heavy armor, shield and melee weapon or two-handed. Can turn monsters against each other, or make them run away. Intimidates his party to make them fight harder.
"
Vandro wrote:
Dex/Int: Illusionist, fights with weapons (dagger/shield or bow) but uses illusion magic (concealment, mirror images, teleport, invisibility) to help him.

That sounds nice but instead of a those weapons, Id like something like throwing knives/hatchets/javelins and maybe for some of the skills to be some kinda buff for the weapon o.o...Idk I just like that :3
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info