Other 3 Classes

There is a point though that is according to the background of the game, the characters that we're going to play in PoE have been casted out from their land for their knowledge of magic.

I dont think a priest or paladin can be casted out like that, in the contrary I think they could be part of the inquisition that settled this law.

But I agree with the author with
STR/INT: druid.
I remember that in our history druids have been chased down by christians.
And definitly druids are some kind of exiled ppl. So I guess we could find them in this game.
just reading through the opening lines of the story makes me think, this guys been shipwrecked, so why not a sailor/pirate?

or a witchunter?, demonologist?,fencer?
proud member of clanDA
"
vorlon wrote:
just reading through the opening lines of the story makes me think, this guys been shipwrecked, so why not a sailor/pirate?

As an dual-wielding STR / DEX class they might work great.

But shipwrecking is usualy not intentional. So there's "exiled" parts missing.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
[/quote]
But shipwrecking is usualy not intentional. So there's "exiled" parts missing.[/quote]

probably true there mate, i was just trying to get away from 'lets copy diablo' with paladin,druid,monk,assasin,necromancer.

how about the previous post, inquisitor?

or a mime? now they should be exiled!how long would they last on that beach?special ability-pretend to be in a box, lol
proud member of clanDA
BUUUUT - sailor / pirate could be exiled from SHIP prior to it's wreckage. It would spice-up fighting Ghost (http://pathofexile.com/monsters/ghost) quite nicely :o)

I don't know what previous post you are refering to.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
slouls:
I dont think a priest or paladin can be casted out like that, in the contrary I think they could be part of the inquisition that settled this law.
proud member of clanDA
I think any "light" role would NOT fit PoE. I see it as "evil vs more evil" scenario, where "dark is more evil than light" and "PoE monsters are more evil than players" is controversal.

I like real world, so I'd like to see that part of it in PoE too :o))
All six classes are already decided. Three of them you already know. The remaining three do not have completed models, sounds, etc. and therefore have not be publicized at all.
"
Dubby wrote:
All six classes are already decided. Three of them you already know. The remaining three do not have completed models, sounds, etc. and therefore have not be publicized at all.

Granted. But that doesn't mean we can't speculate and maybe unknowingly influence the art direction in some way.
Forum Sheriff
I want STR/INT class to be called "The Wanderer" for obvious reasons. :)
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info