Need help with my Dual Spelltotem Failplar.

Hello.

After having seen some good support-templars out there, i was eager to
create my own which used dual totems for when soloing.
I just reached L32 and i am running Spelltotem+Icenova and Cold Curse
when i run around solo. My problem is, the totems seems to do absolutely
no damage, even when i curse mobs with lower cold-resist.

My gear isn't that great, and my build is as good as it can be at my level,
it gives me what i need, or at least, think i would need.

I've heard about the Dual Spork, but the problem is that i cannot find
an item with 1red,3blue,1Green linked socked. Which is required for a good
spork-build.

Red - Spell Totem Gem.
Blue - Spark.
Blue - Increased Lightning dmg.
Blue - Faster Castrate.
Green - Fork.

When i run support, i switch on 3 Auras. Wrath, Armor, Firedmg. Which leaves
me with 44 Mana to spend, often used to cast Curses on targets or the occasional
Nova-totem to aid in combat.

I've asked the groups if my Auras helps much, but the constant answer is
"any support is good support", however, it feels like any group would do just
as good without my support.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDH0QfxNbFE0UsBZvJIsn7SynMtE3RzlSOjA9D0VHRtdI503YTm1VxlXWWAdZ81orXcZen2BtZOdnvWusfEt8u31TgW-DOIuMjHaOZI9GkFWboZ2AnjyiAKcIrJisqrUEtoa2-riTvDfAGsT2xp7PZdDQ3fPhc-Qi7BntIO5v73zwH_Tp96b316Py890=

This is the build i go after. Currently working my way towards "inner Force" and "Hex Master".
You made the transition into ancestral bond way too early, i wouldn't put a point into ancestral bond until merciless act 1 ledge.

Freezing pulse + LMP + faster projectiles in a +1 to cold gems will last you through cruel, and you can use a summon skeleton + totem or your ice spear + totem too.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDH0QfxRNFLAWbyftLKc5UjowRtdN2E5tVcZYB1nzWitdxmBtZ719U4M4i4yMdo5kj0aQVZuhnYCiAKcIrJisqraGtvq4k7w3wBrGns9l0NDd8-Fz5CLtIO988B_3pvfXo_Lz3aeEGjjsOClPgpswlxBpOYo62Bpsna4=

would have been a better use of your points at your current level, you spend so much to get the -% reserved, which in honesty you don't need that badly.

Purity, discipline, clarity would be better auras for you to run personally, using a reduced mana gem and not levelling clarity too highly. The wrath/fire damage aura don't help your personal DPS at all.

From a pure-group support stand point, ice spear totem would be a better choice than ice nova totem, its crit chance ill ensure more freezing proc's, which would help the team.
Last edited by Raggedvise on Apr 4, 2013, 8:12:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info