Trap build causing bosses to stop functioning

Several times throughout my playthrough I've had bosses become permanently invulnerable. This bug can be recreated by using bear trap on a boss before it enters an invulnerability phase. It properly enters the invuln. phase but never comes out of it. I'm not 100% certain that the skill causing this is bear trap but this bug has only consistently occurred on my bladefall trap/blade blast/bear trap build and I strongly believe it is bear trap.

I've recreated this bug twice with the Innocence fight in Act 5, once with Drox the Warlord.
Last bumped on May 17, 2021, 11:02:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Stephanitus wrote:
Several times throughout my playthrough I've had bosses become permanently invulnerable. This bug can be recreated by using bear trap on a boss before it enters an invulnerability phase. It properly enters the invuln. phase but never comes out of it. I'm not 100% certain that the skill causing this is bear trap but this bug has only consistently occurred on my bladefall trap/blade blast/bear trap build and I strongly believe it is bear trap.

I've recreated this bug twice with the Innocence fight in Act 5, once with Drox the Warlord.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info