EE Spell castingTemplar Build [work in progress] critique please!]

INTRO

Hi Guys,

I'm not even sure if anyone else has already done this or not but I'd figure I'd share my thoughts either way.

The idea behind this build is to maximize the use of Elemental Equilibrium as a spell casting Templar.

The Skill Tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzjvfBRNogDwHwSzAnGBb548TdiMdjrY7DgaOKeEkFXAGlnzrKon7Rku893ZYWoeqBjyL7nd7w7nUlRJXz_2SIzPUFBmnvrS98EdFJitj0anCG0ZO-Hi96crwfPxdqKjf8bBxYhC7BhPvx3ZQ1QvnRbzJjy4kwx9EH_Gni3SVw2Rzrvt6-671tDQm6FnvffXrJgUsDow7m9aKyynEdsc3DgbOVK8N05tWAdxTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncQo-oLHy5jVLIqv2mKUoGh0i3rpcwD9F1BMLYIew22P-nvX8h1JOv3P

Here is my gear so you guys can see the gems I'm using. The gear itself is very bad I know. lol

Spoiler

This build may also be able to run Righteous fire, I'm not sure yet as my ES isn't anywhere near what it would need to be and I'm only lvl 63 so i can't really test as much out as I want. But with that added spell damage along with the spell damage increase from pain attunement you could do some serious damage.

The idea is to let the spork totem hit first then curse and attack with the fire and ice. With flammability, fire penetration and Elemental Equilibrium even enemies with fire resist take good damage. If enemies are hit with something before the spork totem hits them it will do decent damage with lightning penetration and EE. Then there is freeze pulse for the enemies that get to close for comfort.

I can run docks and ledge on merciless fairly easily. Just looking for some advice on how to make this better/like what gear would be great for a build like this? Should I add more survivability and forgo some dps? Any constructive criticism is great and very appreciated.

Thanks Everyone
Last edited by tedthegrouch on Apr 4, 2013, 2:22:34 PM
bump
Bumpin for help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info