cant play the game after update

after update im stuck in main window (Menu) and cant click buttons
restarted my computer serveral times and dint work

solutions?
Last bumped on May 12, 2021, 8:57:13 AM
yea its 1 fps but when alt tabbed i can see the game is working normally its scuffed right now
Getting the same behavior, glad it's not just me! The game launches, but the logo screen just loads black. If I alt-tab out and back in, it'll show the gears, but frozen... repeat a few times and it eventually gets to the logon screen, but the cursor moves very slowly and cannot interact with any buttons or links.

**edit - someone mentioned down-thread that they're on Win 7. I'm also running on that OS. Could be related, since the number of people impacted seems somewhat limited so far.
Last edited by T_U_Suavo on May 11, 2021, 8:30:43 PM
Same issue here.
My game now starts chewing through memory on start up.

With task manager open I can see that every second it starts allocating 300+ MB

There is some really really bad memory leak in the game right now.

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit, which granted is past end of life for support, it worked perfectly fine earlier.

What OS are you on?
Same here, only works when ALT-TAB.

Help!
I have same problem too
This league, man...
Same here. I did notice that since I play in windowed full-screen mode I can hover my mouse over the taskbar and/or the upper bar and all the animations work perfectly fine until I move the mouse over the main menu screen. If I have a smaller windowed screen over the menu I can hover over that box just like the taskbar.
Good times
S(H)AME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info