Xbox servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately .

Timeclasp upgraded to Timetwist without adding skill effect duration

Bought a Shaper influenced Timeclasp as well as A Rift in Time Prophecy. Successfully turned into Timetwist with skill effect duration.




Bought an Elder influenced Timeclasp as well as a second A Rift in Time Prophecy.
Successfully turned into Timetwist but without the skill effect duration which is the main reason for prophesizing these rings.


░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last bumped on May 4, 2021, 4:09:54 PM
"
S0S wrote:
Bought a Shaper influenced Timeclasp as well as A Rift in Time Prophecy. Successfully turned into Timetwist with skill effect duration.

Spoiler



Bought an Elder influenced Timeclasp as well as a second A Rift in Time Prophecy.
Successfully turned into Timetwist but without the skill effect duration which is the main reason for prophesizing these rings.


Spoiler


Thanks for your report, the mod should still be there but the value would be 0 which means it won't show it. If you use a Divine Orb on it and the roll changes to a value that isn't 0 then it will show up.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
S0S wrote:
Bought a Shaper influenced Timeclasp as well as A Rift in Time Prophecy. Successfully turned into Timetwist with skill effect duration.

Spoiler



Bought an Elder influenced Timeclasp as well as a second A Rift in Time Prophecy.
Successfully turned into Timetwist but without the skill effect duration which is the main reason for prophesizing these rings.


Spoiler


Thanks for your report, the mod should still be there but the value would be 0 which means it won't show it. If you use a Divine Orb on it and the roll changes to a value that isn't 0 then it will show up.



i thought that this may be the case. so i loaded ring into PoB hoping to see the hidden value and it was not there. did not want to waste more currency on it if it wasnt going to show up. thanks for the quick reply
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
"
S0S wrote:

i thought that this may be the case. so i loaded ring into PoB hoping to see the hidden value and it was not there. did not want to waste more currency on it if it wasnt going to show up. thanks for the quick reply

I don't think importing in PoB is a proper way to check for hidden mods. Turn on advanced mod description in game options and press Show button (Alt by default) while hovering over the ring, it should be there:)
just divine it
"
"
S0S wrote:

i thought that this may be the case. so i loaded ring into PoB hoping to see the hidden value and it was not there. did not want to waste more currency on it if it wasnt going to show up. thanks for the quick reply

I don't think importing in PoB is a proper way to check for hidden mods. Turn on advanced mod description in game options and press Show button (Alt by default) while hovering over the ring, it should be there:)


i tried that. i always have advanced description on as i craft alot and its easier to tell the tier with it on. however if the value is zero, it does not display a visible stat
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
"
S0S wrote:
"
"
S0S wrote:

i thought that this may be the case. so i loaded ring into PoB hoping to see the hidden value and it was not there. did not want to waste more currency on it if it wasnt going to show up. thanks for the quick reply

I don't think importing in PoB is a proper way to check for hidden mods. Turn on advanced mod description in game options and press Show button (Alt by default) while hovering over the ring, it should be there:)


i tried that. i always have advanced description on as i craft alot and its easier to tell the tier with it on. however if the value is zero, it does not display a visible stat

Thats weird, advanced description was always showing zero values to me, for example 0 rolls on Ventor's Gamble ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info