|[PlayStation] 3.14.1 Patch Notes
Ultimatum Improvements and Fixes
- Improved Ultimatum encounter selection process. You will now need to hold the appropriate button for your selection during the Ultimatum time stop until the display bar is filled.
- Improved the Trialmaster's interaction with the cursor.
- Updated NeverSink loot filters.
- Removed Heist objective items from the Tradeboard.
General Improvements and Fixes
- "Stand in the Stone Circle" Ultimatum encounters now have larger circles.
- Monsters in the "Stand in the Stone Circle" Ultimatum encounters have had their experience and drops improved to bring them more into line with other Ultimatum encounters.
- Capped the number of rare Monsters that can spawn per wave during Ultimatum encounters.
- Entrances to subareas (such as a Vaal Side Area) are now temporarily disabled while inside an Ultimatum encounter.
- Enabled the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier.
- Added a short grace period when being teleported to The Trialmaster's arena.
- Improved various visual effects in The Trialmaster encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Monsters could sometimes fail to disappear after completing an Ultimatum encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Hale Heart divination card wasn't counting towards the "Influenced Item" reward criteria in the "Turn in Divination Cards" challenge.
- Improved the targeting of the Reap skill. Previously, casting Reap while targeting a Monster could result in the skill failing to hit the Monster, as the skill was being cast from the point of your cursor. Now, casting Reap while targeting a Monster will cause the skill to be cast at the Monster's location.
- The in-game Character Sheet now displays "Immune to Chaos Damage" if you have the Chaos Inoculation keystone passive skill allocated.
- The reflected damage from Konu, Maker of Wind's Molten Shell skill now deals 33% less damage and has a 1 second cooldown (previously no cooldown).
- Clarified that the Snow Cloak buff doesn't cause you to take less damage. This is purely a description change.
- Clarified that Fanaticism grants reduction of all costs (not only mana costs). This is purely a description change.
- Clarified that the "Luminous Trove" and "A Modest Request" divination cards reward corrupted items. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed a bug where the City Square, Factory and Ramparts maps were generating inaccessible areas.
- Fixed a bug where opening the Temple of Atzoatl or a Betrayal Safehouse in a map containing a Conqueror's Citadel could cause the Conqueror to fail to drop a watchstone.
- Fixed a bug where the Betrayal Investigation board could sometimes fail to show the correct Syndicate members and their relationships.
- Fixed a bug where the Duelist was unable to purchase Cruelty Support from Yeena after completing Sharp and Cruel.
- Fixed a bug where Despair linked with Blasphemy could stop reserving mana temporarily if you used the Witchfire Brew unique flask.
- Fixed a bug where Corrupting Fever could cause you to apply Corrupted Blood to yourself through reflected or self-inflicted hits.
- Fixed a bug where the Rotblood Promise unique ring could allow curses to bypass curse immunity when activating a curse aura that affects you.
- Fixed a bug where the Fractal Titan boss in the Cortex map could use the incorrect skills if it absorbed too many Energy Volatiles.
- Fixed a bug where the "Focus has x% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate" craftable veiled modifier was being applied to items as a non-crafted modifier. Existing items with this modifier will have the modifier converted to a crafted version.
- Fixed a bug where the "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" modifier was sometimes not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Divergent Phase Run wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where unique Talismans could drop unidentified from the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug with the Atziri's Rule unique staff where the Queen's Demand skill could sometimes fail to trigger Flames of Judgement and Storm of Judgement.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could use skills while possessing a defeated Betrayal target.
- Fixed a bug where Flameblast microtransactions could be applied to the Blood Sacrament skill granted by the Relic of the Pact unique wand.
- Fixed a bug in the Caldera map where items could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug in the Siege map where items could drop in an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug where the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter was missing music. The track has also been re-added to the Hideout Music Player.
- Fixed a visual bug where certain item base types introduced in 3.13.0 weren't displaying correctly when used with Animate Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where the Blackflame unique ring wasn't applying the correct ignite visual.
- Fixed a bug where the Cinderswallow Urn unique flask wasn't applying the correct ignite visual.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Deadly Renegade Cloak microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping problem with the Orion Gloves microtransaction that affected the Duelist.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when unveiling items.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Last bumped on May 5, 2021, 6:02:36 PM
on May 2, 2021, 11:27:08 PM
Grinding Gear Games