Migrated one character and then Migrated All - lost all my items

I don't know if this is how it should work or if it is just a missurderstanding from my part, but I've been playing in a private league and decided to pass to the parent league, Ultimatum (SC). On migrating, I followed this order of actions:

- Migrated my only character. Not knowing that my atlas progress would not follow, I did the Epilogue quest to be sure the progress would not appear after.
- Decided to create a new character, disconnect and click the Migrate All option.
- Deleted the new character.
- Logged to the previously migrated character n Ultimatum League, and the atlas progress was there, but the stash items were not.
- Created a new char in private league to confirm and my items are gone from the two leagues.

Is this how migrating is supposed to work or is it bugged?
Last bumped on May 2, 2021, 10:58:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi there,

You should have Remove-only Stash Tabs in the Parent League you migrated to, though you may have these hidden. When looking at your Stash, click the little settings cog in the top-right and un-tick "Hide Remove-only Tabs". Hopefully you should then see the items you migrated out of the Private League.
It was exactly that. Thank you so much for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info