Betrayal Rewards

Last league the rewards you got from betrayal were tripled. This league it seems they removed that, or a bug, but u still only do 1 category of betrayal things. I dont remember reading about this, is this intended. PC gets a guaranteed reasearch intervention and a random third one.
Last bumped on May 3, 2021, 10:24:28 AM
"
straylight23 wrote:
Last league the rewards you got from betrayal were tripled. This league it seems they removed that, or a bug, but u still only do 1 category of betrayal things. I dont remember reading about this, is this intended. PC gets a guaranteed reasearch intervention and a random third one.

Not just last league. At least since Legion, probably before.

We are supposed to get 3x rewards because we get 1/3rd the encounters.

It's definitely a bug.

I'm *really* hoping it's fixed in the next patch, which should hopefully be in a few days?
"

We are supposed to get 3x rewards because we get 1/3rd the encounters.

It's definitely a bug.

I'm *really* hoping it's fixed in the next patch, which should hopefully be in a few days?

Last league they were definetly tripled. I originally started on xbox , left for pc, and came back to xbox last league and saw the difference . multiple times i got 6 it that fled benchs in research. Now i just did a safehouse and it the flad leader and i only got 1 bench. When i did catarina, i got 2 benchs (im unsure if it that fled was leader or not, i dont believe so).
"
straylight23 wrote:
"

Last league they were definetly tripled.

Yes, we got 3x PC rewards last league. And all the leagues before that going back *at least* to Legion.

Has there been an acknowledgement that they know it is broken? I don’t recall seeing one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info