Maelstrom of Chaos Implementation Error

The Unique map Maelstrom of Chaos has the unique modifier "Monsters Reflect Hexes". However Mark skills are also being reflected (tested using assassin's mark cast by arcanists brand in the tier 14 version of the map). I think the issue lies in the implementation of the reflection affecting all curse skills instead of just hexes leftover from before the two skills were split in the 3.12 patch.
Last bumped on May 27, 2021, 9:13:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
DNC_1998 wrote:
The Unique map Maelstrom of Chaos has the unique modifier "Monsters Reflect Hexes". However Mark skills are also being reflected (tested using assassin's mark cast by arcanists brand in the tier 14 version of the map). I think the issue lies in the implementation of the reflection affecting all curse skills instead of just hexes leftover from before the two skills were split in the 3.12 patch.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
DNC_1998 wrote:

Well, this was first reported in January

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3033270

And once it is on known bug list but it is gone as of today

AND THE BUG STILL EXIST
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
DNC_1998 wrote:

Well, this was first reported in January

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3033270

And once it is on known bug list but it is gone as of today

AND THE BUG STILL EXIST

Hey,

When the Known Issue list was updated, the patch version/status of the ticket was checked. This particular fix was slated for 3.14.1c. So was removed when that patch was deployed.

However, due to a last minute problem with the fix, the fix was removed from the patch. But the Known Issue list wasn't updated to reflect that.
I've bumped this so we can get it deployed in the next applicable patch.
Sorry for the trouble!
Can this be add back to the known bug list?

It is not fixed after 3.14.2 patch and i think player would just accept the map mod change back to reflect curse instead of complex fix that rework the map mod mechanic to match the map mod description
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 27, 2021, 3:24:05 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
Can this be add back to the known bug list?

It is not fixed after 3.14.2 patch and i think player would just accept the map mod change back to reflect curse instead of complex fix that rework the map mod mechanic to match the map mod description

Sure, it's back in there now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info